2014 Dividend Information
|Record Date||Pay Date||Amount of Dividend|
|Total Dividend Paid per share in 2014||$2.18|
2014 Tax Treatment of Common Stock Dividends
|Common Stock||Distributions in||2014|
|Taxable Ordinary Dividend||$1.999208|
|Capital Gains Dividend||$0.089044|
|Total Distributions Paid||$2.180000|
2014 IRS Form 8937: Stock Basis Information
Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan
Healthpeak's Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan (the Plan)
offers the following features:
- New investors may purchase Healthpeak common stock with a minimum initial purchase of
$750 and a maximum of $10,000.
- All stockholders may purchase additional shares of stock of between $100 and $10,000 in
any calendar month.
- All or any part of quarterly stock dividends may be reinvested. The dividend
reinvestment option may be changed at any time. Stockholders have no minimum or
maximum limit on the amount of dividends that they reinvest.
- Plan participants may make one-time or automatic monthly investments by authorizing
Electronic Funds Transfer from banking or checking accounts, an effective ongoing
means to build their investment.
- Participants have online access to account information and statements.
- Please read the Prospectus, which fully outlines the Plan.
- After reading the Prospectus, contact EQ Shareowner Services, our transfer agent, at
800-468-9716 for assistance with enrollment.
- You may also enroll in the Plan by visiting www.shareowneronline.com and following the
instructions in the Prospectus.
Participation in Healthpeak's Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan is an effective means
to build ownership in a premier investment opportunity in health care real estate.